Girls Night Out Tour with Anita Renfroe

//Girls Night Out Tour with Anita Renfroe

Come join Mandisa & Anita Renfroe for their Spring 2011 Girls Night Out! You’ll laugh, dance, sing, and probably cry a little! Click on a date to purchase tickets…

[May 17 Update] Remaining dates are…

5/20 at First Baptist in Bossier City, LA
6/9 at First Baptist Church in Ocala, FL
6/10 at  Victory Church  in  Lakeland, FL *SOLD OUT*
6/11  at  Countryside Christian Church  in  Clearwater, FL *SOLD OUT*
6/12 at SFCC Theatre For The Performing Arts  in  Avon Park, FL
8/28 at Cross Church Pinnacle Hills in Rogers, AR

2011-03-16T22:02:53+00:00 Mar 16th|News|0 Comments

No Comments

1. Angel Scott March 25, 2011 at 5:29 pm - Reply

SO EXCITED you are coming to Bossier City, LA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait to purchase tickets! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Michelle March 26, 2011 at 11:26 pm - Reply

Come to Wichita, KS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lorie Rogan March 29, 2011 at 2:04 am - Reply

YES! Come to Wichita or Topeka KS… PLEASE???

• Amy March 29, 2011 at 5:01 pm - Reply

I agree. The closest show is on a Thursday night and 5 hours away. I want to see you gals, but I don’t want to drive that far.

• Meghan Saylor April 26, 2011 at 1:50 pm - Reply

Yes, PLEASE! Come to a city in KS! I agree with Lorie and Amy. Wichita, Topeka, Overland Park, Olathe, Kansas City…..so many possibilities!! The ladies I all know would LOVE to be able to see you gals and get this great opportunity to grow closer with our Lord!

4. Kristen Nelson March 29, 2011 at 1:14 pm - Reply

Keep coming north…to Minnesota. We love you here!!!!!

5. lainie March 29, 2011 at 2:53 pm - Reply

I wish you were coming to Portland or or Vancouver wa …. love ya mandisa your an inspiration

6. Ann Wilson March 30, 2011 at 10:46 am - Reply

This sounds so fun!!!! Wish you were coming to MIchigan!!! 🙂 Think about it…we northern girls need a night out too!!!

7. Bev Johnson April 3, 2011 at 8:07 pm - Reply

Wish you two would come to California!!!

8. Jean P. April 8, 2011 at 5:21 pm - Reply

PLEASE come to Minneapolis/St. Paul …. or better yet — come to FARGO, ND!!! 🙂

9. Lewis Thomas April 16, 2011 at 1:04 am - Reply

OK Mandisa….I don’t see Dallas Texas no where in the tour plan….What are we going to do about that?

10. Terri L. April 26, 2011 at 2:57 pm - Reply

I agree with Bev–come to California and make it a weekend as I am sure I will have to drive to find you unless you come to the Santa Barbara Bowl.

11. Evalyn E. April 26, 2011 at 6:33 pm - Reply

come to Dallas!!! Please…

12. Joleen W April 27, 2011 at 11:12 am - Reply

” ‘Disa” I really enjoyed your morning on KLOVE with Eric.
    Please come to the Omaha,NE/Coucil Bluffs,IA area.

13. Debora A. April 27, 2011 at 3:53 pm - Reply

Let me just say Oklahoma Girls sure could use a Girls Night Out (FIX) with Anita Renfroe and Mandisa. Please come. You will bless Oklahoma and Oklahoma will bless you!

14. Jennifer April 27, 2011 at 11:36 pm - Reply

Please come to the DFW area of TEXAS!!! We NEED a Girls night out!!!

15. Lori Hallock April 28, 2011 at 1:32 am - Reply

I hope that you will be planning a Girls Night Out in the SW Ohio area. It looks like a wonderful time and I would love to come with my daughter and friends.

16. Judi Livingston April 30, 2011 at 12:18 pm - Reply

We’d LOVE to see you up here in New England!!

17. Ms Mel May 2, 2011 at 7:58 am - Reply

Mandisa, u need to come back to Decatur. We loved seein you at Glad Tidings! Keep up the awesome work.

18. Jamie May 9, 2011 at 3:06 am - Reply

I was able to go to the concert in Danville, IL just this past Thursday. It was totally awesome! It was my 1st night out since losing my baby to sids in January. I can’t tell you how much your song Stronger has meant to me. Blessed Be Your Name was one of the songs I chose for his memorial, thank you for being sensitive to God’s plan for your concerts

19. Mary May 23, 2011 at 11:35 pm - Reply

I have 2 tickets. I don’t think I can make the 6-9-11 Show. Anyone want them? Ocala.

• Patty May 25, 2011 at 1:53 am - Reply

I would love your tickets to the Ocala show!!! I was just going in to see if they had any left… thanks

20. tamsen May 24, 2011 at 3:35 am - Reply

Please, please, please come to tyler texas. we dont get a lot of big christian singers there and its the only place i can afford to travel. you presence there would be a blessing to many people.

21. Mary June 13, 2011 at 1:35 am - Reply

This was absolutely the best show I’ve ever seen! So fun and powerful! We all sang, danced, laughed, and even cried. Thank you both for coming to Ocala! I needed you both so much that night and you were amazing! ♥ Mary

22. MAF June 29, 2011 at 1:06 pm - Reply

Hope you come to Cleveland OH area! I really appreciate the humor and heart for Jesus you both have!!!

23. Mel February 19, 2012 at 6:04 pm - Reply

Please come to Kansas City again…..You were sold out and we were not able to get tickets : (

24. Sharon March 11, 2012 at 4:34 am - Reply

Would love to see you come to Calgary! I don’t see any dates for anywhere in Canada.