Hits Deep Tour 2017

Home/News/Hits Deep Tour 2017

HitsDeep_2017_smallVKicking off February 9th – TobyMac’s Hits Deep Tour 2017!! Reserved seats starting at $15! Featuring yours truly … along with Matt Maher, Mac Powell (of Third Day), Capital Kings, Ryan Stevenson and Hollyn. And of course TobyMac! The tour kicks off in Southaven, Mississippi (just outside of Memphis) and continues through April 9th across eastern and central U.S. Brought to you by K-LOVE and Air1 Radio as well as Awakening Events and Food for the Hungry. Visit the TOUR page for all of the dates, and to buy tickets! Hope to see you at a show!

2017-01-30T08:00:56+00:00 Jan 30th|News|7 Comments

1. Bryan goll January 30, 2017 at 5:12 pm - Reply

I’m so excited to hear the song that changed my life. Overcomer has been my theme song through all the psych ward trips and mental health troubles I’ve had for years. Im now 2 years psych ward free and psych med free! I would love to meet you and thank you personally for writing that song. It’s very inspiring to me.

2. Amanda Rayborn January 31, 2017 at 1:40 am - Reply

I am a big Mandisa fan and I truly love how God is using her greatly for His glory! I am definetly planning on seeing her for the Hits Deep tour in Florida! I would like to know how do I purchase back stage pass and/or meet and greet with Mandisa? And how much is that? Thank you very much appreciated

3. Liz Moore February 5, 2017 at 5:26 am - Reply

I absolutely “second”the above 2 comments about this woman truly inspired by our Father God who has gotten ME thru some very tough times professionally and personally. I was very saddened to hear, about a year or more ago, rumor that “our”girl, Mandisa was taking a hiatus due to a very difficult time herself. Well, I’m just thrilled to be able to see her AND Toby Mac in April in SC’s upstate (a wish and prayer of mine for a couple of yrs now)!! THANK YOU and may our Abba Father God continue to bless and keep us. Love ya sister in Him!

4. Tina Jewell February 11, 2017 at 3:03 pm - Reply

I got the chance to see the Hits Deep show in Southaven, MS this past Thursday and it was AMAZING! The spirit moved in a mighty way! Mandisa was/is one of the most inspiring women of faith and her testimony was phenomenal! Praying that our Father continues to use this tour to bring people to Him and encourage my fellow brothers and sister! May the God of heaven and earth continue to make us STRONGER!

5. Joan Crowder February 23, 2017 at 11:00 pm - Reply

Just left the Little Rock show. It was awesome! Every single performer was AWESOME. THANK YOU!

6. Heather Hill February 23, 2017 at 11:04 pm - Reply

Enjoyed the show tonight at Little Rock! First time ever seeing you and it was amazing!! That new song I hope it comes out soon because I need it! That song hit me hard.

7. Jay February 25, 2017 at 7:36 pm - Reply

Great performance in DFW! What a Blessing!