Girls Night Live Tour Kicks Off in February

//Girls Night Live Tour Kicks Off in February

After selling out numerous stops nationwide on her fall co-headlining tour with comedian Anita Renfroe, Mandisa will return this spring as she headlines the “Girls Night Live” tour. Sponsored by well-known philanthropic organization Food For the Hungry, GRAMMY award-winning “Blessings” songstress Laura Story will join the bill. Starting in early February, the tour will visit nearly 40 markets and will wrap in May. Some dates will also feature Britt Nicole, Anita Renfroe and Jamie Grace. A full list of tour dates with complete details can be found at www.girlsnightlive.com.

As part of the “Girls Night Live” tour, Mandisa will partner with local radio hosts to lead all concert goers in a zumba routine to her catchy track “Good Morning” as part of Mandisa’s live show. Contest winners from the radio promotion will also win meet & greets and a chance to appear on stage during the song. The multiple GRAMMY® winner will also be placing an instructional video online of “Good Morning’s” dance routine.

Mandisa’s third GRAMMY® nomination comes in the “Best Christian Album” category for her 2011 release What If We Were Real on Sparrow Records, which has sold over 100,000 units in less than nine months. The GRAMMY® nomination comes after celebrating her first No. 1 single at AC radio. The 54th Annual GRAMMY® Awards will air live, Sunday, Feb. 12, 2011 at 8pm ET/7pm CT on CBS. The awards will be held in Los Angeles at the Staples Center.

2012-02-15T12:59:22+00:00 Feb 15th|News|21 Comments

1. Sandi February 1, 2012 at 12:02 pm - Reply

You are a blessing to me, Mandisa!

Listening to your singing this morning during my quiet time. Your heart for the Lord makes you shine.

God bless you!

• mike February 2, 2012 at 4:06 am - Reply

Hi, I got my wife 2 tickets to the Omaha event on the 18th, and she wants ME to go with her!! I Wonder if there have been other men coming to the Girls night live events? Or would I be the ONLY one there!!!!!!

• Denise Longshore April 11, 2012 at 9:48 pm - Reply

There were a few men at the one that we attended last year in Florida!

• jessica February 23, 2012 at 9:57 pm - Reply

mandisa you are a blessing.

when I am at school haveing a bad day the song stronger i allways rember that hold on just a little bit longer and when my mom takes me to school i always listen to you and britt nicole , 99.1joyfm

i have to say god is good he has a plan for my life and your life

god bless you!!

2. Lianne Groen February 1, 2012 at 9:52 pm - Reply

Just got my tickets for Women of Joy in Myrtle Beach. I can’t wait for you to perform!!! What an amazing gift you have. What an inspiration you are!!!

3. Amy February 1, 2012 at 10:31 pm - Reply

What happened to the Houston date of March 1? I have been waiting for tickets to go on sale and now that date is not even on the tickets page. Please Mandisa don’t skip Houston!!! We need the Girls Night Out!

4. Christine February 2, 2012 at 1:43 am - Reply

I really want to buy some tickets for the St. Louis show in April but there is not a way to buy them on here. And I got an email from itickets and StL is not on their list of shows. 🙂

5. WebTeam February 3, 2012 at 7:00 pm - Reply

some dates were posted before being finalized … this happens in the world of touring. the most up to date info is at http://girlsnightlive.com/dates

6. Cari February 5, 2012 at 4:01 am - Reply

Won tickets to see you all in March! Can’t wait. Your music and story inspire me so much! 0

7. Melody February 8, 2012 at 5:48 pm - Reply

Why is the Eden Prairie, MN concert on Feb. 17th Canceled??? This makes me so very sad!

8. Shelly February 15, 2012 at 6:09 pm - Reply

So sad the concert in Anderson IN canceled! Daughter and were making a night of it!

9. Andrea February 16, 2012 at 7:52 pm - Reply

Please help me understand why Mandisa’s concert in Anderson, IN was cancelled for tonight. This would have been my daughter’s first concert and we both were really looking forward to it.

10. Elythe February 18, 2012 at 3:30 am - Reply

Ticket went on sale at 9:00AM this morning for “Girls Night Out” and were already sold out at 9:00AM I sad to say I won’t be going to your concert in STL maybe next time you can get a larger place… I hope to see you the next time.
    Elythe

11. Julie Williamson February 19, 2012 at 7:52 am - Reply

What a great way to kick off your Ladies Night Out Tour in Nebraska. I have to say, I wasn’t a big fan until I saw your heart on stage and that spoke louder than any music played. Thank you for a great night with the Lord! I was so disapointed that that you had sold out of the two cd sets you were selling for $20.00. From what I was told, they were gone by the break time! I guess good job for you and Laura, but man…I would have liked to have a set and couldn’t believe that was the was to start a tour! LOL I hope that you will up your numbers on the next stop…you’re gonna need them with concerts like tonight! Also…I LOVE your band and back up singers…they “owned it” and you saw their heart for the Lord too.!! Blessings to you and Keep up the weight Loss!!

12. Holly Filhart February 24, 2012 at 11:48 pm - Reply

I am so sad to see that your tour isn’t coming near Wyoming, Colorado or South Dakota. Your tour would be a huge blessing (and sell out) in this area as we really need your help to inspire and encourage the women in these areas. We have Hills Alive coming in Rapid City, SD near the end of July…. I don’t think their venue is completely full…. (hint, hint!) I have a friend that I would love to show what real true praise and worship music is all about! She has never been to a concert in her lifetime of 54 years~ Please pray about adding our area to your tour…. it’s beautiful country with some amazing people. The Lord moved me to Wyoming almost a year ago. I have never lived anywhere but WA state (which I noticed was not listed on your tour page either!) until now…. and the Lord has filled me with the joy of living here even though I am away from my children and grandchildren. I will keep my fingers crossed that you don’t come at the beginning of July because I will be visiting my kids! LOL! Thank you Lord for blessing us with the gifts you have given all of these wonderful ladies on this tour.

13. jamie mcdonald March 18, 2012 at 10:52 pm - Reply

my family and myself will be at the show. i pray that GOD will be with you. you are so awesome. you were my favorite idol on idol. i still say that you were the winner…

14. Kimberly Yawn April 27, 2012 at 2:25 pm - Reply

What a blessing last night in Orlando was to my soul! It such a joy to listen to an artist (Jamie and Laura’s Story included) that sounds just as good live as they do on their CD. In the digital age where so many artist “tweak” their voices on the CD, it’s nice to hear ones who sound just as good!!
    I just wanted you to know that your honestly and “being real” with your fans is so touching! I’ll be praying for you during this tough situation that you are going through. Recently, I went through one of the toughest things in my life. Your songs, How Much, Victorious, Leave it in the Valley and Stronger were hourly inspiration to me. Seems funny to advise you to listen to yourself, but the truth in those songs speak volumes when you’re hurting. May God richly bless you during this time of your life.

Kimberly

15. lynn May 5, 2012 at 2:53 am - Reply

God is really using you to minster to me, my daughters 16&20, my niece 17, and many of my sisters in Christ. Most mornings when I rise, I blast your CD’s inviting Holy Sprit to have his way in our lives daily. Truly awsome!!!!
    Doesnt matter what type of mood Im in, it does not matter, your music ministers to me differently each time with Holy Spirit. My girls and niece her your music and just start turning over in bed and eventually, they just jump out bed and start praising God! Keep listening to Holy Spirit..and Thank You ever sooooo much!!!!!! :))))))

16. Debra, Julie and Lydia July 14, 2012 at 1:52 am - Reply

My girls and I sooooo need another “Girls Night Live,” tour! It was amazing! BEST GNO in forever. And, yes….we will travel from Wake Forest, NC to Woodbridge, VA again, if that’s what it takes. Best night in a very long time! Very much needed! Mandisa, you, Laura Story, Anita Renfroe and everyone else on the tour were such a much needed blessing!

17. Ashley July 22, 2012 at 2:13 am - Reply

Mandisa I love your music , I can tell u me and my family never seen u in concert . I’m a huge fan of urs . God bless u .

18. Michele Christensen September 15, 2012 at 10:48 am - Reply

Thanks for the great music and message. Thanks for being a great example to my kids. Thanks for giving us great music to sing at our church and usher people into God’s presence using. This fired up pastor’s wife, loves your story and your passion. Keep on singing and dancing for Jesus!! You go girl!!