Pre-order ‘Out of the Dark’ on Digital Platforms NOW

//Pre-order ‘Out of the Dark’ on Digital Platforms NOW

image2As of Friday April 7th, you can pre-order Mandisa’s new album Out of the Dark on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play. The best part is that you’ll get two songs right away, “Unfinished” and “I’m Still Here,” then three more as follows:

April 21: “Prove Me Wrong”

May 5: “What You’re Worth (feat. Britt Nicole)”

May 12: “Bleed the Same (feat. TobyMac and Kirk Franklin)”

Then the other 13 songs will be available to download on May 19th! That’s right, the Deluxe Edition has 18 tracks (three more than the ‘regular’ version).

PRE-ORDER OUT OF THE DARK: ITUNES | AMAZON | GOOGLE PLAY

2017-04-07T09:37:02+00:00 Apr 7th|News|29 Comments

1. Becky Holliday April 7, 2017 at 10:31 am - Reply

What the heck is up with trying to pre-order this CD that I already paid for at the night of the concert and they tell me that the code is not correct. I don’t want to have to pay for this CD again that I already paid for the night of the concert that I was supposed to get if I pre-ordered it. So if I end up wanting this CD I’m going to have to pay for it again and I had ordered two of them so that means I’m going to have to pay another $24 just isn’t right.

• Mandisa April 7, 2017 at 11:11 am - Reply

Hi Becky!
      I’m sorry for the confusion, and am happy to help. If you purchased the preorder CD, you certainly don’t need to buy it again. My team will reach out to you over email, as well as to the others who have posted about having problems.

2. Becky Holliday April 7, 2017 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Thank you for letting me know this, it was rather frustrating trying to pre order the cd and then saying the code I put in that was on the inside of the case wasn’t correct. Will be waiting to hear from someone.

• Webgirl Jess April 23, 2017 at 8:49 pm - Reply

So glad we could work this out over email for you 🙂

3. Donald Johnson April 8, 2017 at 12:26 am - Reply

I just “pre ordered” on google play…..it didnt give my any availability to get the new songs unfinished and im still here? Will it be updated after a day or what? PS love you girl! So happy you got me some new music to memorize by heart!

• Webgirl Jess April 23, 2017 at 2:46 pm - Reply

Google Play does not give out the new songs with a pre-order, sorry about that.

4. Bridget April 8, 2017 at 7:10 am - Reply

I also prepaid at the concert and also having issues. The page is not found! Please help!

5. Joan Thurber April 11, 2017 at 1:47 pm - Reply

I am having trouble finding where to enter the prebuy code
    Thanks for your help

• cheryl Miller April 12, 2017 at 2:23 pm - Reply

I purchased at the concert. I have my code number. I need assistance in where to enter the prebuy code.
      Thank you for your help.

• Webgirl Jess April 23, 2017 at 2:49 pm - Reply

This is where you enter your code:

6. Bonnie Giran April 12, 2017 at 4:44 pm - Reply

Can you please send me the correct website to pre order my CD . I got the preview record at the Hits concert and can’t find the pre order site. Please help me.

7. Mo Lanier April 12, 2017 at 7:17 pm - Reply

PLEASE HELP ME.. I need the correct website to pre order my cd. I bought the cd at her concert but I cant seem to find the correct website to order it. PLEASE help me for I don’t want to have to order her cd again.. Thanks

8. Norri EthridgeRobinson April 14, 2017 at 9:14 pm - Reply

I’m having problems finding your web site they keep saying that its down. My daughter loves your music and i want to get it as soon as possible please.

Norri

9. Krista Weber April 15, 2017 at 11:24 am - Reply

I pre ordered on April 8th and still have not recieved a link to download the free songs “Unfinished” and “I’m Still Here”. Did I do something wrong? My Google Play order number was: GPM.3244-7909-1651-23934. Please help. Love Mandisa.

• Webgirl Jess April 23, 2017 at 2:58 pm - Reply

Google Play does not allow for individual song downloads before the CD release date. Sorry about that! You will be able to download all of the songs when Out of the Dark releases on May 19th.

10. Sue sasseville April 17, 2017 at 10:09 am - Reply

I cannot find where to enter the code for the pre buy I purchased at the Toby Mac concert

• Traci April 21, 2017 at 4:02 pm - Reply

I am having the same problem. Do we have to pay for shipping? I’m wondering if they want us to go through the motions like we’re buying now and then enter the code at the end. If so, we’d still be charged for shipping.

• Webgirl Jess April 23, 2017 at 8:48 pm - Reply

This is where you enter your code:

• Traci E. Willison April 25, 2017 at 9:40 pm - Reply

Thank you! I got it to accept my code.

11. Nancy Rosas April 21, 2017 at 4:10 pm - Reply

Hello. I prepaid for the album at the Toby Mac concert and I can’t find where to put my code to get my cd.. please help me.. thanks

12. Sharon Cole April 22, 2017 at 6:42 am - Reply

I prepaid over a month ago and there is no place for code anywhere following instructions on cd cover. Seriously Never do that again!

13. Jess the WebGirl April 23, 2017 at 2:38 pm - Reply

If you purchased a preorder version of Out of the Dark at the Hits Deep Tour, here is how you get your CD. Click the image and follow these instructions:
    preorder redemption instructions

14. Robby Kohrman May 5, 2017 at 12:57 pm - Reply

I’ve had the Micro 2+ for about a week and so far so good apart from one thing…. It has suddenly decided it won’t play my ISO DVD rips. I’ve used either DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter to archive my DVDs to HDD and the plan was to be able to play them with the Micro so I can put the originals in box in the loft to free up space in the house.This was working fine until yesterday. Now when I try and play an ISO file the unit reboots. It seems fine with other formats (MP4, AVI, MTS, etc…).Has anyone else seen this problem with the ISOs and got a workaround? Cheers!